Sunday 24 February 2013

Spring Arrives (For a Day)

Last time I went for a walk with my camera I had the chance to document the British countryside in all its snowy glory. Those photos more closely resembled Narnia than the surroundings I'm used to seeing. Since then we've had a constant onslaught from rain and wind, so when we finally had a few days of sun I leapt on the chance for a long walk armed with my camera. I thought I'd share some of the photos from my walk, and a glimpse of a sunny Welsh winter's day. 







Just look at that lovely blue sky! It feels like Spring is on its way, and if the weather stays as lovely as this, I'll definitely be walking more and sharing more photos with you. I'm also looking forward to the above scenes in full bloom, especially the weeping willows. The only obstacle is that today...it's snowing again. Typical temperamental British weather. 

S. x



No comments:

Post a Comment